R&S Tissue Culture Laboratories jointly facilitate a complete service for production of plants by tissue culture techniques.
R&S South Africa was established in 2005 and operates as large scale production laboratory within the group of R&S Tissue Culture Laboratories.
• Large scale production of tissue culture plants under sterile conditions
• Experimental and large scale weaning/acclimatizing activities and plug production
• Research and development for optimising production protocols in collaboration with R&S Holland
• Stock preservation
R&S Holland was established in 2011, to locally support and facilitate our customers in The Netherlands and the EU within the group of R&S Tissue Culture Laboratories.
• Customer relations, production planning and customer support
• Marketing, sales and promotional activities
• Research and development:
- plant initiations, virus elimination, stock preservation, protocol development
- contract research and breading services
With Tissue culture techniques we are facilitating the following (main) stages: